At Infinion Technologies, we design productivity boosting solutions aimed at delivering business value and making infrastructure and applications available to enterprises. We are a technology and business solutions Company established with the objective of providing world class solutions to Enterprise Businesses. We seek to offer individuals and organizations sublime services to improve operational efficiency. As a certified Microsoft Partner, we never lose sight of the role we play in helping businesses automate their processes and solve their problems in the local and international community.
Job Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for producing and driving analysis to answer complex business questions.
- You will build scaled insights solutions, leverage data to identify service and process opportunities and measure impact and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders.
- You will also directly support INFINIONs business leaders to help us understand customer behavior across all our operations.
- Provide thought leadership to key business stakeholders, translating data into actionable insights using appropriate analytical solutions.
- Support business performance in-depth searches to identify and seize opportunities for growth and efficiency, contributing to the strategic direction of the business.
- Understand business performance as well as answer product and business questions to drive product and marketing actions.
- Conduct repeatable and ad-hoc analyses to measure and interpret business trends and inform business partner decisions.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and data visualization to see beyond the numbers and pull insights to help identify trends and opportunities to drive growth of our business, and measure impact.
- Interface with INFINION business leaders to gather and present data.
- Enable effective decision-making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Analyze and solve business problems with focus on understanding root causes and driving forward-looking opportunities.
- Designing new metrics and enhancing existing metrics to support the future state of business processes and ensure sustainability.
- Communicating complex analysis and insights to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing.
- Partner with all business leaders to solve problems at scale.
- Uncover customer usage insights and drive those insights into actions with our team.
- Be a thought leader for data-informed initiatives and contribute to the team’s direction overall.
- Conduct in-depth investigations leveraging large and complex data sets.
- Design, develop, and establish KPIs to provide strategic insights to drive growth and performance.
- Communicate complex insights to stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate field (e.g., Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering), or equivalent practical experience.
- Work experience Minimum 4 years cognate experience in business analysis.
- Strong understanding of business decisions on various internal/ external stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of business-level hands-on experience writing SQL queries and working with multiple data sets to generate reporting/ insights
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python), and/ or statistical/ mathematical software (e.g., R).
Key Competence & Behavioral Expectations:
- Self-starter, experience initiating and driving projects with minimal oversight and guidance.
- Passionate about data.
- Advanced experience with SQL and Excel.
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights.
- Ability to synthesize data into useful formats and bring actionable insights through effective communication.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to tight timelines in a high-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proven problem-solving and project management skills.
- Communication experience in articulating issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and executing presentations of technical and business-level data.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online