Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
Job Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- This role requires the ability to write and convert business news, data and research to written articles.
- Full coverage of banking and finance / Investment beat in terms of breaking news, feature stories, investigative stories etc.
- Represent Nairametrics at meetings, press briefings and general events
- Conduct regular Interviews with corporate executives, government officials and prominent stakeholders across your beat and write suitable feature stories and corporate profiles
- Conduct regular research and comparism of banks and corporates thereby creating ranking or product review stories
- Build a large network of connections across your beats and scope of work
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action
- Be the eyes and ears of Nairametrics across your designated beat with timely and accurate stories.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in a fast-paced media firm or related services firm is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 4 years proven experience in Banking and Finance, Investment and other related portfolios
- Good writing, interpretation and financial story telling skills
- Ability to break down complex financial terms to comprehensible bits for readers
- Prior high-quality experience in similar roles with top firms in the Investment, capital or financial space will be a major advantage.
- Prior writing experience at a digital or print media is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work on tight deadlines.
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Links to two (2) published articles written by them to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.