Teleperformance, for over 40 years, has been connecting customers with the world’s most successful companies. It is the global leader in customer experience outsourcing management and the trusted provider of digitally integrated business services. At Teleperformance, we combine human touch and high technology to deliver extraordinary customer experiences. While technology creates new and agile ways of working, our interaction experts remain committed to creating unique connections through empathy, adaptive communication skills, and more importantly, a passion to make it happen.
Job Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Nigeria
- Main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
- To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Work experience in a contact center or BPO.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Proven knowledge of SQL, Tableau, and Power BI.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to learn and grow, a competitive salary, one of the best offices in Nigeria, an international team, and challenging projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online