Vesta Healthcare is a clinician-led firm of International Healthcare Management Consultants, who specialize in improving healthcare delivery in low and middle income countries. Our solutions are based on private-sector-led processes and capital. We are a global firm, with a focus on low and middle-income countries, particularly in the Middle East and Africa. We apply proven private-sector solutions to overcome health deficits. Our UK office affords unique access to top finance, insurance, legal and investment expertise. Our services range from developing healthcare business strategy, improving processes, managing programmes, raising finance, constructing health facilities, procuring equipment to training of clinical staff.
Job Position: Business Analyst
Job Location Lagos (with travel within Nigeria)
- We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Analyst to join our small and dynamic team.
- We assist clients in solving complex strategic, operational, financial and compliance problems.
- This entry-level, permanent position is well suited to individual looking to advance his/her career in Healthcare Consulting as well as gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- As a member of our Management Consulting Team within the Consulting Business Unit, you will work closely with other team members, to assist in the development and execution of unique client projects to achieve agreed targets and objectives.
- This exciting position offers the opportunity to progress into a higher role.
- In this role you will assist in producing client deliverables by research, analysis, reporting, and presentation of tailor-made solutions, working closely with Vesta colleagues and clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
To function effectively in the role, you will need to have an academic flair and be required to:
- Research, develop and produce Concept Papers, Position Papers and Proposals
- Critically analyse information and data; interview clients and contribute to project work
- Communicate complex, technical concepts as well as client project outputs using clear, illustrative presentations and professional narrative reports
- Manage day-to-day execution and delivery of client projects in a client-focused manner
- Liaise with clients and external agencies
- Create content for various platforms relating to internal and external communications
- Good First Degree (minimum 2:1)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Evidence of excellent academic track record (transcripts)
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC professional experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Flexibility to work extended hours on occasions when required
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Self-driven, results-oriented, positive outlook with focus on business profit
- Additional academic qualifications (MBA, MSc, PhD)
- Professional qualifications (ACA, CFA)
- Knowledge of healthcare sector in Nigeria and globally
- An above-market-rate compensation package accompanies this position to attract the best talent, including a competitive Salary, Contributory Pension Scheme, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance and a Quarterly Performance Bonus Scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, covering letters and copies of all their original certificates (Undergraduate, NYSC, etc) to: email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.