Vincintoire Limited, a fast-growing Global Immigration Consulting Firm, which is a registered Canadian Consultancy with good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). They are committed to assisting with all immigration needs, especially to Canada and are passionate about bringing families together
Job Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Using data modelling techniques to identify ways in which an organisation can operate more effectively.
- Communicate with senior people in organisations to find out what they hope to achieve
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies
- Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems
- Run workshops and training sessions
- Exploring how the organisation is currently operating via research, which could include interviewing employees and collecting quantitative data
- Explore different solutions, their risks, benefits and impacts
- Proposing solutions to an organisation’s leaders, and keeping them updated with progress
- creating documents to outline the proposed changes and the steps involved.
- Ensuring the changes are made – for example, by overseeing the implementation of new technology or a new approach
- Contributing to training and support for people affected by new systems and processes.
- Degree in any Social Science courses
- 2 – 3 years in Similar position
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Position Title as the subject of the email.Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.