Bookstation.ng is Nigeria’s No. 1 classified marketplace for buying and selling books. It connects book buyers with authors, publishers, marketers, and booksellers, making book buying and selling a whole lot easier than we currently have it today.
Job Position: Business Developer / Field Marketer
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a versatile Business Developer / Field Marketer, who will primarily be responsible for driving brand awareness and seller signups through face-to-face interaction with potential users sellers for our platform bookstation.ng, a new e-commerce marketplace in Nigeria.
- Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research
- Develop robust knowledge of our platform (e-commerce classified marketplace)
- Developing a clear strategy to get traffic and signups (Sellers and Buyers)
- Going out to the field to source/onboard for new sellers for our platform, as well as their product
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors
- Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs
- Attend relevant events
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Track expenses in an organized fashion
- Getting feedback from existing users
- Report on a weekly and monthly basis on the status of field marketing activities (KPSs will be shared)
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with the team.
- This job requires a Bachelor’s Degree / OND / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or another related field. Field experience and great good communication skills and the desire to market are important.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a great brand and team as well as receive a good income.
- The right candidate is expected to start ASAP. Our headquarters is based in Ibadan, Oyo state.
N50,000 – N70,000 / Month.
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter discussing why we should hire you to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.