The Balloons Hub was launched in September 2018 and was established to meet the needs of the fast-growing balloon industry in Nigeria and Africa, to provide a variety of choice, quality balloons and balloon accessories to our esteemed customers to enable them execute and achieve their desired balloon designs and decorations. The Balloons Hub store offers an extensive range of balloons and accessories products and brands that suit all your needs at affordable rates.
We have run successfully both online store and physical stores for two (2) years and counting, with over 300 clients across different states in Nigeria. We also create a memorable and wowing experience for our walk-in customers in Lagos that leave them absolutely excited. With an efficient and prompt delivery system, we offer same day delivery within Lagos, interstate delivery and overseas shipping. We consistently deliver value by creating an experiential space to shop for all your balloon and accessories any moment you need them.
Job Position: Business Developer Intern
Job Location: Allen, Ikeja, Lagos (Head Office)
- We are looking to hire a smart, business-oriented and proactive individual to fill the role of a Business Developer Trainee in our organization.
- This individual will serve as a sales representative of My Balloons and Accessories; manage the frontend and physical experience Centre of the business enabling a smooth operation with clients and potential clients.
- Good knowledge of the products in the store.
- Take accurate and precise orders from clients online and offline.
- Answer phone calls from clients or collects orders using web-site.
- Prepare the order.
- Ensure payment before delivery.
- Print receipt.
- Check orders to correspond to the packed goods.
- Responding to enquiries about sales and following up properly.
- Daily record of sales in the sales book.
- Print close of the day report every day.
- Relate with the delivery company to ensure the safe delivery of items to clients.
- Create and develop online stories (IG stories, WhatsApp stories.)
- Creating and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Immediate, polite and prompt response and attention to webmail walk in-clients
- Fill in the client database form at the end of every day.
- Arrange products on shelves to give wowed experience to every client
- Escalate all issues (repair, damages, tools client dissatisfaction or grievance) to the Supervisor
- Perform other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- First Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer care relationship and an empathetic communicator.
- Being Proactive, Smart, sharp and problem solving.
- Knowledge of canva and social media platforms for marketing.
- Business orientation/entrepreneurial spirit.
- Good marketing skills: B2B, B2C.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online