Endlex Group of companies is a conglomerate of Endlex International Limited and Endlex Properties and Development Limited. Endlex group is an indigenous Nigerian company with devoted interest in Real Estate, Training, Equipment Hiring, Construction, etc. We are in the business of changing lives positively and we are passionate in solving Housing problems. We are duly registered with RC No: 1574991 with head office in Port Harcourt, Nigeria and have been in business over 10 years. We specialize in construction of building, land and property sales, we have estate scattered over Lagos, Abuja and Enugu, Owerri and other major cities in Nigeria. We are positive to contribute immensely to the current and future vision of Housing deficit and engineering problem in Nigeria.
Job Position: Business Development Associate
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate to help drive our sales and grow the business.
- To attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships.
- Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities.
- You will work with various departments and report to the Head of Business Development.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 2 – 5 years’ relevant work experience in business development, sales or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
23rd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Associate” as the subject of the email.