Zylus Homes is a cutting-edge real estate and investment company, dedicated to increasing access to homes and property ownership in Africa. We have a land investment scheme titled “Land Banking Program” and it is focused on doubling the investment of over 10,000+ customers. Our research has made us realise that buying and selling real estate is presumed to have so many tasking procedures. Hence, this is the rationale behind keeping our approach as simple and straightforward as possible. I
Job Position: Business Development Associate
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an energetic business development associate to help drive our sales and grow the business.
- You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships.
- Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities.
- You will work with various departments and report to the Head of Business Development.
- The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company’s reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
- Recruit team members and coach them.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 5 – 12 years relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
29th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.