Vertique Concepts Limited – We are a dynamic startup operating in the sports and education space in Nigeria. We are the organizers of the Africa-USA College Soccer Recruitment Tour (AUSACCESS) and we have a mission of creating global citizens of African Descent through Sports.
- Job Position: Business Development Associate (Intern)
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an energetic Business Development Intern to help drive our sales and grow the business. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships.
- Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various departments and report to the Head of Business Development.
- The successful applicant will be highly resourceful, organized, and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company’s reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. This position will help our company boost growth and sales, develop business strategies, and build client relationships.
- In this position, we prioritize a can-do, entrepreneurial-minded and teachable person who can get the job done over certifications.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service, and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- HND/ Bachelor’s Degree from any school in Nigeria.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize projects in terms of necessity.
- A team player with a friendly and personable demeanor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
6th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.