Arco Worldwide Services Limited (AWS) is a multifaceted organization, providing integrated security solutions to various sectors of the economy, including Oil & Gas, Defense, Agriculture, Telecommunications, Power etc. In addition, AWS is licensed to provide commercial drone services.
Job Position: Business Development Coordinator
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Guide a team of business development representatives or executives to achieve individual and team targets.
- Collaborate with Head, Strategy and Business Development, to develop and implement strategic business development plans that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to identify new opportunities, threats and communicate findings to Head, Strategy and Business Development.
- Drive lead generation efforts with Sales Executives, that include prospecting, cold calling, and networking, to identify potential clients or partners, to help exceed set targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients, partners, and key stakeholders. Ensure effective communication with clients to understand their needs and expectations.
- Assist Sales executives thus in agreement with Head, Strategy and Business Development, create compelling proposals, presentations, and pitches tailored to the needs of potential clients or partners.
- Manage and assist the BD Unit in ensuring a healthy, robust Sales funnel/pipeline tracking the leads, opportunities, and above all, conversions in the CRM system.
- Generate reports on business development activities, results, and forecasts for management.
- Other duties as may be assigned by Head, Strategy and Business Development.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- MBA Degree is a plus.
- Professional membership in the industry is an added advantage.
- Proven experience in business development, or a related role, with a minimum of 5 – 8 years in a supervisory or leadership position.
- Experience in managing the strategic planning cycle for a large organization with strong cross-functional engagement and prioritization.
- Experience working in a credible organisation, preferably in the Oil and Gas, Govt agencies, Agriculture Telecoms and Manufacturing.
- Experience in the Aviation Industry is an added advantage.
- Ability to identify, develop new businesses and build strategic business relationships in various sectors of the economy, including Defence, Agriculture, Telecommunications, Power etc. is a must.
- Results-oriented with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Strong understanding of the company’s industry and market.
- Team management abilities.
- Proficiency in CRM software and other relevant tools.
- Strategy formulation and business planning
- Business/Marketing intelligence
- Knowledge of Business processes & organizational dynamics
- Risk management
- Sales Closure
- Financial and business management
- Project Management
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Business Intelligence
- A drive to seek new business.
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Communication and Presentation
- People development and management
- Stakeholder management
- Sales Closure.
13th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.