Hapag-Lloyd – With a fleet of 258 modern container ships and a total transport capacity of 1.9 million TEU, Hapag-Lloyd is one of the world’s leading liner shipping companies. The Company has around 14,000 employees and 400 offices in 135 countries. Hapag-Lloyd has a container capacity of 2,9 million TEU – including one of the largest and most modern fleets of reefer containers. A total of 115 liner services worldwide ensure fast and reliable connections between more than 600 ports on all the continents. Hapag-Lloyd is one of the leading operators in the Transatlantic, Middle East, Latin America and Intra-America trades.
Job Position: Business Development Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Business Development Coordinator to join Hapag-Lloyd Nigeria in Lagos.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to increase sales and market share.
The main tasks of the Business Development Coordinator will include:
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to increase sales and market share.
- Conducting market research and analyzing customer data to identify potential opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- Preparing and presenting sales and marketing reports to management.
- Monitoring industry trends and developments to identify new opportunities.
- Reviewing quotations on basis of contribution and imbalances aspects using FIS (software) pre-calculation.
- Coordinating with Trade Management for service contract proposals and special rate offers.
- Handling of Bids / Tenders.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other related software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online