Ad-vise Digital Media is a result-driven digital advertising and marketing agency. Our skilled and experienced digital marketing professionals will provide you with innovative marketing solutions. We create strategic and personalized marketing techniques that suit our client’s unique business needs. Our mission as a team is to provide robust digital marketing solutions backed with exceptional customer service. We strive to exceed our valuable client’s expectations. We deliver marketing campaigns based on data-driven research and a thorough research on social media trends.
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Digital Marketing Agency seeks to hire a qualified Business Development Executive to join the team, who will be involved in lead generation, conducting research to identify new markets, ensuring targets are met, and leading a team strategist.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle.
- They should be confident in building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones.
- They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to achieve revenue growth
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and partners to drive business growth
- Create and deliver presentations and proposals to potential clients
- Conduct market research and analysis to stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement marketing campaigns
- Maintain accurate records of sales, revenue, and activity reports
- Participate in networking events and conferences to promote the company’s services and brand
- Meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs set by the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 3 – 5 years of experience in business development in the digital media industry
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and revenue growth
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of digital media and advertising trends
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.