ATB Techsoft is an IT Solutions delivery Company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 to undertake and provide various IT and advisory services to the banking and manufacturing sectors of the Nigerian economy, including Government departments & agencies as well as educational institutions.
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Location: CMD road – Magodo, Lagos
Who We Want
- We want a Business Development Executive who understands IT space, knowledgeable about ATB products and that of our partners with excellent customer service skills.
- A focused and eager to learn executive who stays on top of his/her regular sales tasks; generating leads, communicating our products and services to potential and existing clients, driving opportunities to profitable deals and sales.
- An executive who can manage top level clients, add value to clients’ businesses while positioning our products and services at all times for clients’ benefits.
- A team player who can harness available technical, human, time and financial resources to provide best customer services and engagement.
- A target driven individual that can meet deadlines and financial numbers to accentuate our company’s growth.
Common duties and responsibilities of Business Development Executive in our organization include:
- Develop new businesses, market and sell specific products in our portfolio
- Assist clients with product change-management activities
- Prepare documentations for product sales bid, quotes progress reports to customers and company
- Carry our relevant product research, product presentations and demo to existing and prospective client to ensure deal closure.
- Liaise with internal marketing resource personnel in the company’s OEM partners’ office for product development, pricing, new product launch/event.
- Generate leads and actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Collaborate with team other members to achieve sales target.
- Communicate consistently with existing client and maintain high client retention rates.
Education and Background
- At least 3 years quality experience in an IT Sales.
- Has good command of English, confident and a good listener.
- Has good communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Has Microsoft suites knowledge
- Success driven, versatile individual with proven testimonials of closing deals in the IT space.
- A team player who can also work independently to expand and open new accounts.
- Has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals and targets.
- N450,000 net Salary, excluding pension and taxes.
- Other compensation includes Medical and Annual leave allowances.
- Also, Sales is target driven, there is a robust sales commission system on achievements.
5th December, 2021.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Executive” as the subject of the email.