Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas EPCMM (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Management and Marine) Company. We have a reliable team of professionals and qualified engineers with good experience in projects and contract management capabilities to provide quality service to Marine, Energy, Oil and Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. However, we have partnership/ alliances with other reputable servicing companies for the purpose of executing specific projects both Onshore & Offshore in line with the local content policy
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Increase the business services of the company in the IOCs
- Prepare bids and submit on time as requested.
- Establish and maintain work relationship with clients and regulatory bodies E.g. NAPIMS, NCDMB and DPR.
- Must possess at least a Second Class Degree in Engineering or any Science related courses.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar position.
- Must have extensive working experience in the oil and gas sector.
- Must have an eye for details and Zero tolerance to rework or errors
- Must be able to work under pressure and able to challenge deadlines.
- Must show proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have proposal management experience
- Must demonstrate previous exposure to contracts and an understanding of basic contract language
- Provide proven leadership and management experience
- Have extensive sales experience
- Possess experience interacting with executive-level staff
- Must Show an understanding of the bid process
- Experience in securing large contracts
- Knowledge of document management methods.
20th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.