Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited is a well-established functional family-oriented real estate firm in Lagos married with traditional values of reliability and responsibility. Our employees are characterized by their shared passion for affordable luxury properties,as well as personal discipline and motivation. The satisfaction of our exclusive clientele is always at the forefront of our property consultants’ passionate work. Accountability to our customers, whom we always treat with high esteem to ensure we offer and deliver real estate brokerage services with consistent quality laced with innovation.
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone, whatsapp, email, and other electronic means in a bid to maintain good customer relationships.
- An effective sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- Carry out effective site inspections and customer engagement
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone, whatsapp, email and other electronic means as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Develop and maintain existing customer relationships
- Identification of sales opportunities within assigned territories.
- Sales of real estate products to those identified targets
- B.Sc or more is important
- Proven experience as sales executives in real estate role.
- A minimum of 3 Years sales experience within Real Estate sales environment is very essential.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- The successful applicant must display strong interpersonal and communication skills, and must be customer focused.
- The individual must be target driven with the ability to close deals over the phone, during boardroom discussions and face to face encounters with prospects.
- Persistence is vital to the sales cycle therefore you must have the determination to succeed.
- The ability to build a solid pipeline is key to success in the sales cycle, and it is essential to the success in this role.
- Between age 28 – 35 years Old Strictly.
- Proximity to Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Victoria Island, Lagos.
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Business Development Executive” as the subject of the mail.