DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skill set and partnerships.
- Job Position: Business Development Executive
- Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Where do you come in:
- You will work with Internal and External Individuals to create and apply an effective sales strategy focused on financial gains.
You will be required to:
- Developing a growth strategy focused on financial gains and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct Research and identify new market for each customer needs.
- Arrange Business meeting with prospective clients.
- Promote company’s product and services addressing or predicting client’s objective.
- Preparing of Clients contracts, RFPs and ROI.
- Maintain a solid relationship with existing clients while attracting new clients.
- Seek out appropriate contacts in an organization.
You will need to have:
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Executive, Sales executive or a relevant role.
- B.Sc. in Business administration, Marketing, or any relevant role.
- Great negotiation, decision-making, Critical thinking and Communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office application.
- Proficient in English.
Great if you have:
- Strong analytical skills and Result-driven thinking.
- Good time-management skills.
- IT savvy
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement.
What you should expect
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Paid annual leave.
- A beautifully inspiring office space.
20th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.