Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is Nigeria’s leading provider of relief products and solutions to local and international organizations engaged in development work, emergency interventions and crisis management.
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
- Develop and sustain solid trustworthy relationship between major key accounts and organization.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to develop sales-boosting, customer-attracting, and customer-retaining efforts.
- Conduct periodic market scanning to identify and engage prospective clients.
- Maintain a healthy lead generation pipeline through cold calls, referrals, and networking.
- Provide timely response to customers’ request for quotations and tenders.
- Evaluate vendor’s and supplier’s offers and negotiates profitable purchase prices.
- Enlighten clients and customers on the company’s products and services.
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock.
- Minimum of a First Degree in any relevant discipline is required.
- Between 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Ability to meet targets, deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Excellent customer service.
- Achievement of stock control targets.
25th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.