First Lead Real Estate and Development offers real estate products that fit your investment appetite. With wealth of experience and expertise of our team, we are the first and leading real estate company of choice in UK, Africa and UAE. We deliver family space properties that are remodeled to suit the fancy of our customers. We bring to reality your imagined luxury living, in a completely turn-key apartment, state-of-the-art and professional decorated home.
Job Position: Business Development Executive (Real Estate)
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
- As Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for managing key strategic partnerships, finding, and retaining clients, bringing sales and growth to the company.
- You will also be responsible for making input in developing marketing campaigns, content, social media, and customer relationship management to support the company’s growth.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hunting and closing business at all revenue levels.
- Provide input into digital marketing strategies within the company.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Manage the digital marketing budget.
- Track and evaluate business development plans and efforts on an ongoing basis.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company’s growth.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and customer needs.
- B.Sc. in any related field.
- Additional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years business development experience in real estate or investment banking focused on real estate investments.
- Good knowledge of promoting investment opportunities in residential and commercial luxury properties to clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication – you need to be able to express yourself and the value the company brings to clients well.
- Persuasive and goal oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Understanding of online marketing tools and best practices.
- Ability to close out sales/deals.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- N100,000 monthly + Commission + Bonus.
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more information WhatsApp 09017505739.