George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) is a Human Resource Development and Management Consulting firm. We assist organizations to achieve their corporate visions and objectives through integrated, strategic and solution-oriented HR consulting services using best-practice methodologies.
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Assist in developing a sustainable business relationship model for new and existing Clients such as IOC, DPR, NAPIMS, NNPC and other regulatory body in the oil and gas industry
- Prepare the project’s technical and commercial pre-qualification proposal/bid to the Clients.
- Facilitate or assist as required in the strategy development and actual negotiation (technical, commercial and contractual) with customers and suppliers.
- Work closely with Clients to identify prospective project needs for technical and commercial implementation
- Assist in sourcing, packaging, and bidding on various platforms (within the stipulated deadline) and ensuring that all bids are won and executed flawlessly.
- Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the business environment, market trends, drivers and issues that will impact on the Company’s business.
- Source for Clients’ future projects with In-depth knowledge of upcoming and ongoing key projects and follow-up till business is generated and awarded
- Reactivate dormant Client accounts and relationships to generate tangible business.
- First Class grade or a minimum of 2:1 in BSc in Accounting Business administration or related discipline
- At least 3 – 5 years of working as a Business Development Officer or Manager in the Oil and Gas industry.
- In-depth knowledge of upcoming and ongoing key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector.
- Engaged in robust and high-level contacts in the IOCs and E&P companies.
- Experience in Upstream Business Development with Engineering background/major.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent intelligence-gathering skills
- Leadership qualities
- Proficient in advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
20th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Marketer” as the subject of the email.