Gofa and Associates Nigeria Limited offers a wide range of services across sectors, particularly construction and property development services to the growing construction industry in Nigeria. Our level of professionalism and strategic management expertise have given us a strong competitive edge as real estate developers in Nigeria.
We have a branch office in Accra, Ghana and are looking to spread to other countries around the Continent. Gofa and Associates presently controls assets more than $72 Million across the commercial, industrial and residential estate sectors in West Africa.
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Abuja
- Organizing sales visits and close sales deals to meet given targets.
- Establishing new business relationships.
- Attend relevant trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Coordinate appointments to take prospective buyers for site inspection.
- Prepare and delver marketing plans and strategies with key objectives.
- Liaise and network with a range for stakeholders in order to make sales
- Communicate with target audiences and manage client relationships.
- Maintain and update client databases..
- Study and invest quality time in understanding our products including designs, land titles.
- Work with partners from across the Real Estate space to identify issues and opportunities for us to develop new businesses or cross-sell.
- Prepare presentation of our products to corporate and individual clients.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Follow all directives given to you by management, including complying with policies and procedures as amended from time to time.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Must be a graduate
- Computer literate
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience in the Real estate Industry.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
31st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.