GreyWolf Empire is an energetic and talented creative agency. We blend intelligent creativity and innovation with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
- Job Position: Business Development Executive
- Job Location: Alimosho, Lagos
- We are recruiting a smart-working, passionate, financial services professional, who will play an important role to help grow, Impact, and is driven to innovate at our Festac Unit.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships Identify and develop business opportunities for the landscape services.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Define and follow up on yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis, and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
Qualifications Essential Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Sales or other relevant fields
- Minimum 3 years of Business Development / Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the real estate industry
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
Additional Information Key Skills:
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
20th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.