Haul Affairs Services – As a logistics service provider, we offer freight clearing and forwarding services to various companies in Nigeria. Our aim is to continuously provide world class, all-encompassing logistics and result oriented services to our clients. We take the strains of this aspect of your business upon ourselves and allow our client focus on the core area of her business. We guide our clients on a range of cargo resolutions that can be employed to maintain cost efficiency.
Haul Affairs logistics core services include clearing, freight forwarding, cargo transport, supply chain consultancy services, haulage, courier service and Export. The incessant advance of our business processes is a trail to delivering a world class freight forwarding services at a minimal cost and be able to play a role in the creation of jobs in Nigeria and across Africa.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and / or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organizations and individuals online and offline to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in-person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Advise clients on the best strategies.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years work experience
- Experience in both the project management and sales side of running a business
- Strong customer service and sales skills for generating leads
- Advanced presentation and persuasive skills
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for building meaningful relationships with clients
- Extensive knowledge of productivity tools and software
- Attention to detail and organization skills for honing in on each necessary task
- Advanced decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Female preferably.
- Smart, Humble, Ready to learn.
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
18th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.