Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Job Position: Data Center Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- DC market insight and development
- Insight into the industry development trends
- Supply and demand relationship of the market
- Interact with the industry chain in Africa
- Develop and influence DC customers
- Engage customer to initiate the project and apply the budget internally effectively
- Provide solutions based on customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- 15 years of experience in the DC industry
- DC facilities, IT and cloud experience.
- 15 years of DC industry experience
- Understand the latest DC market trends in Africa
- Familiar with mainstream players in the upstream and downstream of the industry chain
- DC business & solution design capabilities, business consulting and design, especially the Colocation.
- Analyze customers’ business pain points
- Develop an overall solution that can support business closure
- Engage customers
- Communicate with customers’ executives
- Guide customers to initiate projects and investment independently
- Cross-domain capabilities such as DC Facility, IT Infra, cloud business, and OTT are preferred
- Colocation business experience as sales or business consultant are preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online