Infostrategy Technology Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Engage in market research in order to identify new business opportunities for the organization.
- Follow up on all MDA’s projects and close the business deals.
- Explain to potential clients about the various benefits offered by company products or services and following up so as to close the business deals.
- Write business proposals for existing and new clients.
- Drive business development and pitch to clients the organizations business model.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products and services.
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry.
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects
- Participate in meetings, conferences and client discussions as a representative of the company
- Develop database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage clients.
- Work individually or with teams to develop business proposals that is tailored to client’s needs.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in bidding, tendering and follow ups with (MDA) government contracts.
- Must have experience in research & project management.
- Must have exceptional content development skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Demonstrated accomplishment and skill in business development and client retention
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Must have networking, persuasion, prospecting, public speaking and closing Skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Client’s /Account management.
- Excellent numeric and analytical skill
- Background knowledge/ experience of the Information Technology industry would be an added advantage.
24th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Updated CV as a PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Executive – Abuja” as the subject of the mail.