Kiakia is a fast growing on-demand order fulfillment and last mile delivery startup based in Nigeria, focused on providing reliable and efficient last-mile delivery and post purchase experiences to individuals, Businesses, and Institutions across the country.
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an exceptional Business Development Executive with hands-on experience in B2B sales to join our growing team at Kiakia.
- As the Business Development Executive, you will play a pivotal role in driving our company’s growth and expansion efforts.
- In this role, you will be tasked with identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, forging strategic cooperate partnerships, and nurturing new and existing client relationships. Your primary goal will be to accelerate our B2B market presence, generate revenue, and contribute to our overall success.
- Develop and negotiate partnership agreements and contracts, ensuring mutually beneficial terms and conditions.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Identify and pursue Business opportunities and strategic cooperate partnerships with SMEs, e-Commerce stores, Developers & Institutions with last-mile delivery needs.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create and implement effective marketing campaigns and promotional activities.
- Collaborate with the product team to provide feedback on the marketplace platform and contribute to its continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and execute business development strategies and initiatives.
- Build and manage long-term relationships with new and existing customers/partners.
- Represent our company with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings, mission, and vision.
- Carry out other key strategic and operation activities to ensure revenue growth and overall company success.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or relevant field.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in B2B Sales & Marketing capacity.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable competence in strategic planning and business development.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
N200,000 – N300,000 / month.
30th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Executive (BDE)” as the subject of the email.