Lotus Capital Limited is a full-service ethical investment management company specializing in Asset Management, Private Wealth Management, and Financial Advisory services. Lotus Capital is a pioneer in non-interest finance in Nigeria and duly registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) as Fund Managers.
Job Position: Business Development Executive (Private Wealth)
Job Location: Lagos
- The candidate shall be responsible for growing the company’s Private Wealth business and effectively managing client relationships.
- Grow the company’s private wealth clientele and operations
- Main focus on high-net-worth individuals and institutional clients
- Consultative sales and direct marketing
- Anticipate clients’ needs and proffer adequate solutions
- Effective relationship management
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Co-ordinate value adding events for clientele
- Lead generation and conversion
- Prepare accurate and timely periodic reports
- Perform all activities necessary to achieve set targets
- Understanding of essential economic indices and implications
- Facilitate financial intelligence programs for clients and prospects
- Adhere to the industry code of conduct, regulations, and SEC rules.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Islamic Finance knowledge would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 8 years of experience building a private wealth portfolio
- Experience with managing high-net-worth individuals and institutional clients
Key Competency Requirements:
- Interpersonal skills
- Wealth Management skills
- Networking skills
- Knowledge of the capital market and products
- Financial intelligence knowledge
- Communication and presentation skills
- Report writing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Adept at public speaking
- Organizational and planning skills
- High standards of ethics and integrity.
30th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “BDE (Private Wealth)” as the subject of the mail.