Macwrites is a Creative and Corporate communications enterprise specialising in PR, Event Support, Media Management, Branding & Promotions, Social Media Management and Reputation Management.
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Owerri, Imo
- We hiring for the role of Business Development Executive to steer the client acquisition and retention of the business.
- This position offers the opportunity to work on inspiring, creative initiatives and projects that expose the BDE to people and connections; build capacity through training and assignments.
- The role offers the opportunity to drive new business portfolios and clientele for Macwrites. The BDE will build capacity for networking and connections, and to manage projects.
- Familiarise yourself with all products and services Macwrites offers.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Maintaining meaningful and professional relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- encouraging extant clients to purchase
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Craft business proposals and contracts
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive price agreements.
- Review clients’ feedback and implement necessary changes.
- Remain in tune with trends in portfolios to ensure that we offer relevant services.
- Identify, pursue and pull in new businesses and partnerships
- Manage on-field projects as may be assigned
- Grow company revenue through increased sales and subscriptions
- Work with the marketing department to match the awareness-acquisition objective of Macwrites.
- Analyse marketing data for workable solutions
- Possess a Degree / Understanding of Marketing, Business Administration or Business Management.
- Possess great Experience in sales
- Be intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Possess the ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Exude a professional yet affable disposition.
- Possess great networking skills.
- Be excellent in written and verbal communication.
- Be resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Have the capacity to connect creativity with challenges
- This vacancy is for residents of any of the Southeast States, particularly, Imo State.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
2nd June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online