At PPC, we turn ideas into solutions and help businesses to create and implement exceptional user experience. We are specialized systems integrator.
Job Position: Business Development Executive – Health Care
Job Location: Ojota, Lagos
- Responsible for total sales results (of all Lines of Business) and (Customer Services) of PPC within the assigned territory.
- Maintain a healthy funnel of opportunities to be closed month on month.
- Own the forecast process including funnel maintenance of the channel in the assigned territory
- Participate and drive the yearly performance review, target setting , sales plan preparation
- Ensure timely contract renewal with each Key Account within the Assigned territory
- Identify new business, channel opportunities and customer needs in the region to ensure growth
Partner Relationship Management:
- Build, manage, and leverage relationships with partners.
- Liaise with all PPC partners (OEMs) for technical and commercial information, pricing and trainings on all new products.
- Ensure optimal use of the OEMs channel partner available tools.
- Responsible for Product positioning, territory/account management and Product specialty
- Explore , Develop and Maintain strategic relationship with key accounts within the territory under the guidance of the General Manager
- Negotiate with potential Accounts/Customers, Channel Partners special deals, pricing, timing, service compensation in line with PPC policy with Guidance by the General manager
- Maintain a healthy data base of accounts and ensure optimal relationship management of such accounts within the territory
- Provide input for the region and national business planning exercise: market trends, competitor behavior, potential projects and other relevant business information
- Develop and maintain up to date market intelligence on available/potential opportunities, competition, threats within assigned territory and report same promptly.
- Deploy strategies and tactical plans for the Direct and Indirect sales channel based on customer needs synchronized with the PPC Medical Strategic Plan
- Degree preferable in Medical Sciences
- 5 – 7 years in selling Healthcare Solutions.
21st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.