Shivtech Limited is a Leading Enterprise Solutions company registered under the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to provide System Integration, Security solutions, Network Design, and various ICT strategies.
- Job Position: Business Development Executive
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Identify the sectors, industries, and companies that can benefit from the services and solutions
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Procuring new clients through various means.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Managing company and client expectations
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Minimum HND in Computer Science / Technology or Electronics & Communication Engineering / Networking
- Minimum of 2 years Sales and Marketing experience with an IT firm or ISP
- Data analytical capabilities and problem-solving skill
- Expert in MS office package
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated, and the ability to organize and prioritize time effectively.
- Be able to communicate about networking issues effectively and in a comprehensible manner both to clients and management
- Must possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
17th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “BDE” as subject of the email.