Smile 360 Dental Specialists is the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Client Acquisition & Retention:
Work with our Business Development Coordinator to:
- Drive the Organization’s business development initiatives and explore new effective ways to expand the Practice’s patient base.
- Ensure the Practice’s visibility and presence across key sectors.
- Identify new business prospects and other industry-specific opportunities to enhance the growth of the Practice.
- Implement integrated marketing communication campaigns, projects, and initiatives.
Brand/Market Expansion & Partnerships:
- Participate and monitor digital marketing campaigns and activities on behalf of the Business.
- Cultivate relationships with and referrals from physicians/consultants, business leaders, and community leaders.
- Create alliances with public & private hospitals and other healthcare providers to encourage their referral of dental cases to our clinics.
- Develop partnerships with other dental clinics to receive referrals for their specialist cases.
- Work with HMOs to refer patients to our clinics.
- Visit education & corporate institutions to raise awareness of our offerings and create lasting, mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Engage with influencers and influential individuals, encouraging them to act as Brand Ambassadors for the Business.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Marketing, with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
In addition, potential candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Proactive, passionate, self-motivated & result-oriented
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite
- Able to multitask effectively
3rd April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.