Terra Energy Services and its subsidiary companies are leading suppliers of a wide range of upstream engineering and management services including manpower supply, quality management, environmental services, facilities, project and resources management, maintenance, inspection and procurement services with distinctive capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The successful candidate will be responsible for seeking out and developing new businesses for Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited.
- They should be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills, with a proven record in generating significant revenues.
- Responsible for originating sales leads and prospects, leverage existing network and build new pipeline of opportunities
- Manage market intelligence diligently, maintain competitor and industry knowledge
- Research new and existing markets to identify business opportunities
- Lead the development and implementation of the strategic business development plans
- Manage the proposals process, including budget, pricing and proposal development and client presentations
- Prepare opportunity assessments and business case recommendations for new opportunities (including research, financial projections, etc.)
- Lead the formulation of commercial strategy and negotiation of agreements
- Prepare sales strategies for targeted accounts and compiles information required to prepare bid/tender packages
- Document account activities, generate reports and keep track of business transactions as required
- Alert management of situations that may materially affect the company’s overall financial condition.
- High-level communication and negotiation with relevant stakeholders (NAPIMS, NNPC/NAPIMS/NIPEX/NCD) to generate a pipeline of new inorganic opportunities.
- Support in drafting and reviewing contracts
- Develop client relationship management framework whilst maintaining up-to-date database on bids and pre-qualification packages submitted to clients.
- Assisting the Managing Director and Executive Directors in the process of identifying new prospective opportunities.
- Perform other duties assigned from time to time.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, MBA or equivalent is a plus
- 5 – 8 years of progressive experience in commercial or business development roles.
- Previous experience in oil and gas is an added advantage
- Strong commercial judgment and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills (communication and presentation skills – ability to present/communicate complex concepts concisely)
- Ability to communicate with influence and quickly build credible relationships
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to solve tough problems.
14th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online