U-Connect Human Resource Limited is a leading provider of HR Services, founded in 2004, we are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Lekki peninsula, Lagos. We are a proud Nigerian operation offering local support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings that include world-class personnel outsourcing, e-recruitment, headhunting, training and development, quality management solutions, outplacements, verification, computer-based pre-assessment, and competency testing as well as Business process outsourcing.
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Nigeria
- Responsible for the management of existing clients to ensure retention, development of new businesses, and acquisition drive within a defined geography, for consistent and profitable growth.
- The executive must demonstrate the ability to attract new business to achieve designated revenue target levels.
- Develop profitable business with new and existing customers.
Relationship Building and Client Service Delivery:
- Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships.
- Reviewing clients’’ profiles in a bid to create value-adding initiatives.
- Builds a pipeline of clients and proactively engages them to achieve sales and revenue targets.
- Conducts presentations to clients.
- Manage relationships with clients and employers by providing quality engagements and ensuring a seamless contributions remittance process
- Meets regularly with clients to address service-related concerns to strengthen existing relationships.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks, and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Continuous update of skills (financial management, data analytics, relationship management, and communication) through self-study, financial journals/magazines, the internet, and formal training programmes
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
Sales, Marketing, and Productivity:
- Takes responsibility for achieving BD sales targets to ensure the growth of market share
- Markets full spectrum of products (RSA and MPP).
- Reviews client product portfolio regularly and recommends new and enhanced products to suit client portfolio.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and ensures that products are aligned to meet client needs and ensure sustainable growth.
- Manages the sales pipeline and is responsible for the delivery of the new business sales targets as contracted.
- Responsible for retention of existing clients o Provides alternative solutions and ensures cross-selling of products takes place.
- Ensures compliance with the pension fund and other related legislation
- B.Sc in Business, Marketing, or related field.
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
31st April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role and their state of residence as the subject of the email.