Ultimus Holdings is a Pan-African investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
Job Position: Senior Marketing and Business Development Executive
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- This role is considered a critical member of the Think-Tank of Ultimus Holdings. This role will give input to the decision-making process throughout the development of U.H. projects, from initial inception to completion.
Marketing Communications Dimensions:
- You are required to develop and execute internal and external communication strategies that drive revenue for UH.
You are responsible for:
- Developing digital and traditional marketing strategies in line with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast, and online platforms to ensure that products meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of the brands
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Writing, editing, and distributing content across appropriate/designated brand communication channels
- Ensure digital content created optimizes the designated brand’s visibility and health through the use of strategic and relevant keywords
- Responsible for updating and managing all digital platforms and websites of designated brands with relevant, accurate, and up-to-date information
- Effectively managing social media platforms of all designated brands
- Ensuring the security of the social media and digital collateral of all designated brands
- Analyse web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Consistently improve SEO/SEM of designated brand’s websites and overall digital footprints.
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends for all ULTIMUS holdings companies
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies development.
- Assist in developing high-quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Manage the life cycle of social media sponsored ads, google display ads and all other promotional activations for all designated brands as need arises.
- Responsible for updating and managing all digital platforms and website with relevant, accurate and up-to-date information and building strong client’s relationships through social media interaction.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Conduct regular website audits across all designated brands.
- Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
Business Development Dimension:
- You are expected to support the overall business development strategy for Ultimus Holdings from opportunity identification to feasibility testing, business planning, bid submission, and project execution.
- This role will also be responsible for creating, reviewing, and re-designing products as well as maximizing the revenue streams of U.H.s’ product offerings.
You will responsible for:
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
- Writing investment-winning proposals
- Identifying feasible investment opportunities
- Identifying retailers that align with the TCR brand, recruiting and onboarding them, and driving promotion
- Identifying emerging business trends based on verifiable data and analysis and recommending to senior management for product development and promotion.
- Translating strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth and ensuring proper implementation of organization-wide goal setting under your portfolio
- Analyze the current and potential overall global industrial condition for hints of future changes within the industry and adjust the Company’s strategy.
- Monitoring and forecasting marketing and sales trends
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Devising and evaluating methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls using requisite technology
- Gathering data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Building partnerships with customers within and outside a firm/corporation to enhance the market opportunities available to U.H.
- Identify viable and accessible sources of investment/investors for U.H. Projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage
- 6 years post-graduation experience.
7th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.