Wemy Industries is one of the foremost indigenous and oldest established manufacturers in Lagos, Nigeria. We specialize in producing baby diapers, feminine sanitary napkins/pads, panty liners, adult diapers, maternity pads, under pads and baby wipes under the umbrella brand names of ‘Dr. Browns’ and ‘Nightingale’
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria.
- Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Develop solid and trusting relationships between major key clients, malls, hospitals, Horeca, and companies. Familiarize
- Resolve key client’s issues and complaints.
- Anticipate key changes and improvements
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and for possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
- BSc. In Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing and knowledge of hotel/hospitality/Supermarket is required
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Superior interpersonal, and relationship building with strong customer orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.