Wemy Industries is one of the foremost indigenous and oldest established manufacturers in Lagos, Nigeria. We specialize in producing baby diapers, feminine sanitary napkins/pads, panty liners, adult diapers, maternity pads, under pads and baby wipes under the umbrella brand names of ‘Dr. Browns’ and ‘Nightingale’
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a flexible and versatile business development executive, who will be responsible for the growth of our sales channels.
- To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience relating to Bars, Event Planners, Hospitals, Hotels, and supermarkets/Malls
- Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop action plans and set objectives for increased revenue and maximum sale.
- Implement sales and marketing strategies necessary for attracting clients.
- Maintain a clear understanding of FMCG policies and ensure compliance.
- Carry out research and analysis to identify new markets and business opportunities
- Oversee the hiring and training of sales representatives
- Seek out business with large organizations and corporate firms to increase corporate turnout
- Prepare and distribute promotional and advertisement materials to create awareness for our products.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all the products of our organization so as to conduct successful sales
- Explain and notify clients of recent upgrades and available options.
- Oversee the management of client accounts and service tab.
- Oversee the processing of payments and offer discounts to clients when necessary
- Assign job duties to personnel and ensure effective performance of assigned tasks
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and encourage continued patronage.
- BSc. in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing and knowledge of hotel / hospitality / Supermarket is required.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Superior interpersonal, relationship building with strong customer orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.