Geonel Holdings Limited – We are an Abuja-based company with subsidiary companies involved in numerous sectors including Agriculture, Construction, Oil & Gas, and Real Estate, HR Consulting.
As part of our expansion programs, we are interested in engaging highly motivated individual/ individuals to join our team in the capacity below:
- Job Position: Business Development Expert
- Job Ref: 0121
- Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to lead the creation of new business opportunities in the market and equally promote and deepen existing products and services.
- The successful candidate will head and develop a vibrant Business Development Team, which will be a vital component of the Company’s operations. He or she is responsible for driving new business developments and sustaining existing products and services.
- Deepening and developing of existing business
- Understand and anticipate clients and market needs and prepare appropriate strategies to win leads
- Develop Business Plans and coordinate the Company’s expansion and growth Plan
- Developing business models and financial budgets
- Develop and implement a marketing plan for the Company’s existing products and services
- Develop proposals, concept documents, and teasers for new business opportunities
- Prepare and maintain accurate sales forecasts and reporting to meet the monthly, quarterly, and annual target
- Communicate the result of periodic performance review promptly and develop an action plan to ensure recommended changes are implemented.
- Anchor the monthly, quarterly and half-yearly financial performance review
- Prepare sales materials, presentations, and demonstrations for key prospects and clients
- Tracking all activities related to new business opportunities
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or Social Sciences is required
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- A Master’s degree or relevant specializing in marketing and business development is a plus.
- Minimum of 10-15years’ experience managing products, developing programs, leading business development, managing key accounts, planning strategy, and general management.
- Membership of a relevant professional body is an added advantage
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office)
- Ability to manage a variety of programs and projects
- The ability to work with various levels of stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Detail-oriented and analytical with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
10th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should be addressed to the “HR Department” and must include a Cover Letter, CV, and copies of all academic certificates in one document to: [email protected] Subject of mail/application should be REF:0121 and the job position applied for
- Applications received after this date and time will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.