Dwight Patterson Consultants – We are a leading workforce solutions company, offering flexible placement, permanent placement, outsourcing and managed services across all sectors. Our top specialist recruitment professionals have a strong track record in their respective recruitment disciplines, specialize in providing an adaptable-people solution that responds to, and evolve with our client’s needs. Our approach imbibes complete discretion, integrity, and professionalism.
Job Position: Business Development Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- Identifying and contacting prospective customers or partner companies, promoting the business online and via word-of-mouth, and creating client proposals and contracts.
- Assist with the creation of new products and services, pitching strategies to promote them in the market, develop marketing campaigns, and creating proposals for business partnership purposes.
- Researching business opportunities and providing information on new markets or products to management
- Identifying potential clients by researching their industries and competitors.
- Participating in networking activities with other businesses to promote products and services.
- Providing support to clients by answering questions about products and services offered by the company.
- Writing and distributing press releases announcing new products, services, or company developments.
- Coordinating with sales representatives to set up meetings with potential clients or customers.
- Conducting market research to identify new opportunities for growth in existing markets.
- Explaining the company’s products and services to clients in person or over the phone to clarify details or answer questions about offerings.
- Identifying industry trends and recommending changes to existing business strategies
- Analyzing and researching different competitive marketplaces, and formulating sound strategies for attack based off this research.
- Assisting in negotiation efforts with in-talks partners.
- A Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field.
- 0 – 3 years work experience.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, and analytical skills.
3rd November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.