Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts, and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
Job Position: Business Development Lead
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Provides leadership oversight on Business Development. Key deliverables also include:
- Conduct marketing research and survey of industries to identify their current energy utilization and prospective gas utilization requirements
- Identifying and researching commercial opportunities in the Area
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy for the Area.
- Provide advice on market positioning, communications and other marketing issues.
- Activate marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools
- Develop and nurture long term relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Keep abreast of emerging local business trends and share best practices knowledge and insights
- Find new customers by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Continuous communication and engagement with customers to understand their gas needs and work with the Business Development (BD) Adviser to address the needs.
- Responsible for facilitating the completion of new customer questionnaires.
- Present market capabilities and operations to potential customers. Monitor competition by supporting the gathering of current marketplace information on pricing, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Keep the Business Development (BD) Adviser updated by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Facilitate sales development by mapping potential opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field
- 5+ year related industry experience in a senior marketing position
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research
- Excellent People skills, self-motivated and driven
- Demonstrated experience as a sales or marketing consultant or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Capacity to effectively and creatively write proposals and reports
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Proficient in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Outcome oriented and results-focused.
- Strong Personality Integrity.
6th September, 2023.