Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
Job Position: Business Development Lead
Job Location: Lagos
- The position holder must be a strategic and critical thinker with proven record of success in expanding company objectives and exceeding business goals.
- The position requires prior experience with leading teams focused on business growth and customer acquisition.
- Researching and understanding of competitor landscape and digital ecosystem.
- Identify, develop and implement winning business strategies and initiatives to drive business uptake and user adoption for the organization’s digital services.
- Increasing the value of current customers as well as finding and developing new markets.
- Close collaboration with other internal team/s to improve overall service delivery, as well as partner experience.
- Developing growth-oriented goals for the development team and evaluating department goals on a quarterly basis.
- Enforcing company policies consistently and fairly.
- Overseeing of department budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing
- 8-10 years experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Critical thinker with strong management skills.
- Strong business acumen to be able to recognize and interpret commercial opportunities.
- Comfortable working with product, design and engineering teams while also being skilled at communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical partners.
- Well organized and dedicated with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines
- Good team player, adapt well to change, and always have a positive attitude.
- High emotional intelligence, with strong interpersonal, relationship management and networking skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV as PDF or Word document to: email@example.com using “Business Development Lead” as the subject of the mail.