ABL Group is a leading global independent energy and marine consultant working in energy and oceans to de-risk and drive the energy transition across the renewables, maritime, and oil and gas sectors, offering the deepest pool of expertise across marine and engineering disciplines in more than 300 locations globally.
Job Position: Business Development Manager – Technical
Job Location: Lagos
- Are you passionate about technology and developing business? Do you have solid commercial and technical aptitude and skills in the Offshore, Marine, Oil & Gas industry? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Nigeria Office to drive our service-line growth in country. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for identifying key opportunities, clients, projects and the technical capabilities required to grow the business in Nigeria.
- As our Business Development Manager, your role revolves around two main areas of responsibility – firstly you will a have key role in driving the strategic growth plans of the ABL Group in the country.
- The second part of the role will involve project delivery work: Marine Warranty; Marine Operations, Assurance & Consultancy and or Asset Integrity Management.
In addition, you will:
- Maintain and develop relationships new, existing clients.
- Conduct hands-on Marine Warranty, Assurance & Consultancy and Asset Integrity Management projects.
- Support the Regional Management Team across all of ABL’s service lines.
- Manage and prepare tenders and proposals.
- The role is based in Lagos, and the incumbent must have the right to work and reside in Nigeria. Travel with short notice locally and globally for periods of time will be required to support our projects
What we are looking for:
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication and relationship-building skills, as well as the ability to think critically and make data-driven decisions.
In Addition, you will have:
- Degree qualification in Naval Architecture, Structural Engineering, Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
- Ten years professional experience with relevant expertise in offshore marine operations, maritime and asset integrity management.
- Sound knowledge of industry of relevant standards and codes and the ability to apply standards to relevant operations.
- Proven experience of delivering MWS / marine consultancy projects will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills, a strong team player with a proactive approach.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
- Well organized and self-directed, proactive and insightful.
What is in it for you?
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing organization.
13th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- If you have questions about the role or the ABL Group, do feel free to reach out to Philip Atitebi (Country Manager – Nigeria) at email@example.com.
- We will be conducting interviews continuously and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
- For your application to be taken into consideration, please be advised, that you must submit your application via the link provided on this page.
- We look forward to receiving your application.