Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
- Job Position: Business Development Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development and performance of all business development activities in the organisation and the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. S/he will design plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contribute to the development of new product/service lines for clients.
- Upload, manage and track leads using a sales software.
- Appraisal of new business, market and product opportunities.
- Enable the creation of new revenue opportunities for the company through venturing and business model innovation.
- Drive commercial viability of Alpha Mead Facilities products.
- Stay abreast of technology waves and customer insights related to the company’s business lines.
- Prepare and give business reviews to senior management regarding progress on and impediments to achieving roll-out of newly developed opportunities.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholder teams to take an idea from concept to production following the Alpha Mead Innovation lifecycle.
- Working with key internal stakeholder teams to execute the strategic innovations
- Strengthen the business model development practice
- Assessment of new business opportunities (business, market, or product) using the Alpha Mead framework, assessment of competitive landscape, formulation of business case, and defining target markets.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving business landscape.
- Minimum of B. Sc. degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- 5-7 years cognate experience
- A reasonable level of fitness, punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Ablilityto manage time effectively
- Ability to work both alone and in a team
- Awareness of health and safety procedures, reading skills for following instructions
- Knowledge of Nigeria Real Estate Space
- Hands-on use of a sales/CRM software
30th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.