Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Business Development Manager (Media & Entertainment)
Job Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- Increase revenue
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Create new opportunities and partnerships.
- Create new revenue channel.
- Create new partnerships.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Develop methods to increase sales and partnerships
- Maintaining client activities in CRM
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Managing virtual and in-person sales meetings
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Researching prospective accounts in target markets.
- Translating proposals into ready-to-sign contracts
- Owning the sales lifecycle from prospecting to implementation
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any other related field
- 3 to 4 years of experience in a BDM role
- Must have knowledge and experience as a BDMin the media and entertainment industry
- Minimum age is 26, maximum age is 35
- Proven track records.
- Minimum of 26 years and Maximum of 35 years
- Experience in the Media and Entertainment industry is a must
30th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.