BanyanTree – Our client in the Advertising & Marketing Industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Business Development Manager – Hashting
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are a Business Process Re-engineering & Outsourcing Company seeking to hire the services of a Business Development Manager for our Advertising & Marketing portfolio.
- The Candidate will be expected to drive our business development objectives by leveraging his skills and experiences to deliver specific marketing and sales performance indices.
- We are launching a mobile marketing and loyalty solution (www.hashting.com) that helps to track consumer, brand, point of sales and marketing promotions.
- We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to help us build our clientele. You will be the face of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply effective growth strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients while building awareness of our digital solution among marketing professionals.
- This role will be charged with the responsibility of the overall business management of our digital solution. The task to be performed will include:
- To develop and implement growth strategies of Hashting Solution within the Nigerian market.
- Identify, research, develop, implement, deploy, and manage new business use cases across all business sectors to optimize channel usage and business value.
- To establish and coordinate account development and management (i.e. technical support, advisory services, proposal development, presentations, and lead conversion strategies that increase revenue).
- To seek strategic integration opportunities that enable access to new market and business clusters relevant to the business objectives that would contribute to business value both short term and long term.
- To ensure service excellence to all acquired clients by engaging with the service and operations management teams.
- To contribute to product feature enhancements and service platform optimization that creates unique long-term value for its value chain.
- Responsible for identifying, developing, and acquiring clients.
- Identify, negotiate and manage strategic relationships.
- Evaluate customer immediate and future needs to develop engagements that progresses customer relationships.
- Monitor, control and achieve sales revenue volumes against budgeted targets, monitor forecast, and other sales management information.
- Creates and executes specific plans to identify opportunities that drive market/customer penetration.
- Responsible for direct and assist in indirect selling to deliver sales goals, negotiating contracts, initiating proposals, and closing deals.
- Responsible for annual development of sales & marketing budget and plan in coordination with company budget and strategy.
- Spend the majority of time targeting, developing, and maintaining favourable relationships with new and existing clients that are in alignment with personal and company goals and strategies.
- Heighten the profile of the company in its markets by building and creating recognition as an industry leader in innovation and progressive product solutions.
- Organizing periodic workshops as a tool for client engagement and business development.
- Ensure horizontal growth within client business.
- Experience in Sales, Marketing, Marketing Communication, IT, and other related fields.
- Strong commercial mindset.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of consumer activation concepts and trade marketing
- Client relationship at all levels
- Good client orientation
- 5+ years of working on sales and marketing
- Exposure to the workings of a digital and experiential agency will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the workings of the FMCG, Financial, and other consumer focused industry.
Skills and Behaviour:
- Customer (internal & external) focus.
- Analytical Thinking/Solving Problems.
- Result oriented
- Highly attentive to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Candidates should not be more than 40 years (40years or less) by January 1st, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online