We are a business turnaround, process re-engineering and out-sourcing company, providing services to clients across a range industries including financial, manufacturing, consumer goods, telecommunications, oil and gas, and energy industries.
- Job Position: Business Development Manager
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
This role will be charged with the responsibility of the overall business management of our digital solution. The task to be performed will include:
- To develop and implement growth strategies of Hashing Solution within the Nigerian market.
- Identify, research, develop, implement, deploy, and manage new business-use cases across all business sectors to optimize channel usage and business value.
- To establish and coordinate account development and management (i.e. technical support, advisory services, proposal development, presentations, and lead conversion strategies that increase revenue).
- To seek strategic integration opportunities that enable access to new market and business clusters relevant to the business objectives that would contribute to business value both short term and long term.
- To ensure service excellence to all acquired clients by engaging with the service and operations management teams.
- To contribute to product feature enhancements and service platform optimization that creates unique long-term value for its value chain.
- Responsible for identifying, developing, and acquiring clients.
- Identify, negotiate and manage strategic relationships.
- Evaluate customer immediate and future needs to develop engagements that progress customer relationships.
- Monitor, control and achieve sales revenue volumes against budgeted targets, monitor forecast, and other sales management information.
- Create and executes specific plans to identify opportunities that drive market/customer penetration.
- Responsible for direct and assist in indirect selling to deliver sales goals, negotiating contracts, initiating proposals, and closing deals.
- Responsible for annual development of sales & marketing budget and plan in coordination with company budget and strategy.
- Spend the majority of time targeting, developing, and maintaining favourable relationships with new and existing clients that are in alignment with personal and company goals and strategies.
- Heighten the profile of the company in its markets by building and creating recognition as an industry leader in innovation and progressive product solutions.
- Organizing periodic workshops as a tool for client engagement and business development.
- Ensure horizontal growth within client business.
- Experience in sales, marketing, marketing communication, IT, and other related fields.
- Strong commercial mindset.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of consumer activation concepts and trade marketing
- Client relationship at all levels
- Good client orientation
- 5+ years of working on sales and marketing
- Exposure to the workings of a digital and experiential agency will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the workings of the FMCG, Financial, and other consumer-focused industries.
Skills and Behaviour:
- Customer (internal & external) focus.
- Analytical Thinking/Solving Problems.
- Result oriented
- Highly attentive to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online