Bitsin Travels and Tours Limited started its operations in 2022. We have top-notch advisory services and currently provide visa advisory services for student visas, work visas, tourism, immigration, ticketing, corporate travel, and international excursions.
Job Position: Corporate Business Development Manager
Job Location: Magodo, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for presenting unique destinations to the retail travel space – targeting new business as well as growing an existing portfolio of clients.
- He/she will lead the corporate business development effort in the execution of the corporate business development strategy and corporate management of business relationships that shall translate to business growth and high customer standards in line with the overall strategic plan of the company.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- Manage the planning and execution of marketing activities and strategies for the organization.
- Keep abreast of market trends.
- Represent the business of industry events.
- Researching, planning and implementing new target market initiatives.
- Proactively increase sales by generating new business relationships.
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients.
- Manage training and development plans for the sales team.
- Provide reporting intelligence to the business on sales performance.
- Work closely with the sales team to drive marketing initiatives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients.
- Analyze sales reports for key trends and provide weekly sales updates on activities and opportunities.
- Reach the revenue and profit targets.
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field.
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred.
- Proven years of working experience as a corporate business development manager with a strong network of corporate bodies and organizations.
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel).
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach.
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc).
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises.
31st October, 2023.