Boomplay (formally known as Boom Player) is a music and video streaming & download service developed and owned by Transsnet Music Limited. Boomplay’s vision is to build the largest and most reliable digital music ecosystem for artists and content creators in Africa. The Boomplay app which won the “Best African App” at the 2017 “Apps Africa Awards” has over 68 million users as at January, 2020. It is currently the biggest and fastest growing music app in Africa with a catalogue of 20 million songs and videos which is still growing day by day. Users can stream songs and videos online free of charge, subscribe to one of the daily, weekly or monthly plans to save songs and videos to play whilst offline or purchase content to download. The service is currently available on Android, iOS and Web. Boomplay aims to build the largest and most sustainable digital music ecosystem for artists and content providers in Africa.
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Locations: Lagos
- Be responsible for digital ad sales, meet and strive to exceed sales quotas.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with advertisers, ad agencies, major partners in order to drive sales growth, and explore innovative channel business models to build long-term channel advantages.
- Follow and identify key digital advertising industry trends and make corresponding adjustments to digital advertising development strategies.
- Collect the market data according to HQ’s directions
- Responsible for sourcing for sponsors and advertisers for Boomplay music offline events
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
- 3+ years of previous experience in ad agency, business-to-business digital ad sales experience or related field.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to build consensus.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently under pressure.
- Understand comprehensive marketing and Influencers marketing are added value
- Love music, be passionate for sales job
- Higher level(director or above level) networking for Telco/FMCG/Bank industries
31st January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.