Caleb University, a Federal Government Licensed Private University, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the non-academic position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Overseeing all aspects of the Business School including driving admissions and quality staff recruitment;
- Supporting the Director of Institutional Advancement (DIA) in strategic analysis and planning, including advising the DIA on the operational and fiscal impact of planning alternatives;
- Generating proposals for national and international trainings and research collaborations;
- Instituting cutting edge partnerships and establishing functional industry-oriented training template;
- Managing facilities use and their development including master and sustainability planning, public safety, transportation and parking;
- Evaluation of and strategic advice on the impact of the introduction of new programs/strategies;
2nd December, 2020.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including Passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. All documents shall bear the position applied for at the “Top Left Hand Corner” of the package, addressed and sent to:
Caleb University, lmota,
P.M.B. 21238, Ikeja,
P.M.B. 1, Imota,
Note: Candidates must request their referees to forward references on them in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the Registrar.