CIIBEX Group is a holding name for an indigenous conglomerate which comprises of eight vibrant member companies. we aim at becoming Africa’s leading company through pioneering global best practices and playing an integral role in achieving Africa’s unlimited potential.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- Develop clientele and customer retainership strategies and tactics for the company
- Carry out feedbacks analysis with a view to curate/generate businesses primarily in Ministries and Parastatals, MDG’s, SDG’s, NGO’s and Business in the Private Sectors as well as other products and services of the company
- You are responsible for generating leads, RFQ’S RFP’S Purchase orders, work orders, service contracts as well as call of contracts amongst buyers, users and contract portfolio persons in 1st and 2nd tier service companies and closing contract jobs for the company,
- Lead in the primary business development strategic plan drive-for-profit
- Lead business presentations, exhibitions and confrences relevant to business development in consonance with the organisational goals and objectives.
- Develop strategic business plans based on empirical and verifiable market and industry research data.
- Manage effective documentation on behalf of the company for bidding, tendering and profiling amongst others.
- Identify new business opportunities/areas
- Meet and surpass business targets given by the company
- Identify potential or imminent threats to the company business endeavors through PESTEL analysis
- Carry out bench mark and SWOT anaysis on the company’s businesses
- Offer business development and marketing advisory
- Implement business development strategies that has been approved
- Maintain company documents.
- Give reports on activities.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business Development or any other related field.
- Must have a successful track record of over 3-4 years as a Business development Manager.
- Execllent negotiation skills
- Must have an impressive communication and presentation skills
- Must have the ability to think laterally and be a creative deal-maker
- Should be able to work under pressure in a target-driven environment
- Must be able to meet their Target and also surpass them.
- Must have a sound knowledge on the bid tendering processes
- Should be available for travel related work/projects.
N150,000 / month Commission.
1st May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications attached with their Resumes to: email@example.com using “Application Business Development Manager” as the subject of the mail