Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited remains at vanguard of residential and commercial real estate development across major cities in Nigeria, delivering reliable residential structures with quality infrastructures, luxury apartments in highbrow cities and commercials real estate with good returns for our investors, whom have overtime become part of our success story.
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Locations: Abuja and Lagos
- Prepare sales materials, proposals, presentations, and demos for the most important clients and prospects.
- Coordinate with top management and sales & marketing employees to analyze current industry trends in order to develop innovative business strategies that might increase revenue margins.
- Increase income from current client referrals.
- Create and execute a marketing strategy for the company’s current goods and services.
- Responsible for discovering new possibilities and driving the bid process for them.
- Create advantageous proposals, negotiate contract conditions, and interact with stakeholders successfully.
- Contributing to the accomplishment of team and departmental objectives by negotiating and closing sales for the organization.
- Increasing income by offering professional and high-quality services to current and prospective clients.
- Keeping meticulous company records.
- Conduct research and analysis on market trends, the offers of competitors, and other factors affecting marketing tactics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or Social Sciences is essential, and a Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum Experience: 7 years of Business Development experience.
- Proven professional experience as a Business Development Manager in the Oil & Gas business.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities as well as a keen attention to detail.
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the mail.